
This was our last Christmas with my dad. He passed away on August 14, 2006. He had cancer and had been very sick for a while. When he was sick in the hosptial or laying around at home he would ask me to rub his back and his feet. I hate feet just ask Chris, but I didnt mind b/c it was my daddy and I would have done anything for him just to make him feel better. There is not a day that goes by that I dont miss him and that I wish he was here with us, but I know he is with God and is in a much better place adn that we WILL see him again. He was the best dad any girl could have ever wished for. When I was younger he would pick me up from school everyday and we would go work out at the gym except on Wednesday we would go to Dairy Queen, YUM!! He would get a Brownie Delight and I would get a M&M Blizard everytime. I have so many memories of him and I hope they never go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment