May 25, 2007

GRADUATION !!!!

She finally did it, My little sister Natalie graduated last night from the big HYT!!! We are all so proud of her. Chris, Colby, my mom & Nana all went to watch her walk across that stage with that big smile. I was a little emotional knowing that she is growing up and is going to be going to college in August. I know that our Dad is smiling down from Heaven and he is so proud of her. I will be posting some pictures of last night later b/c I forgot my camera and we are leaving for the BEACH!!!!! We will be staying with one of my best friends Christie her husband Chris and the 2 little ones Aiden & Haylee. When we get back there will be many pictures you to see. Have a great Holiday weekend and be safe!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hope you guys have fun and be careful on the your trip.