June 27, 2007

Sewing/Embroidery Machine!!

Does anyone know where I can purchase a sewing/embroidery machine?? I have been trying to find one and I even went to Uniquely Yours and talked to Kelly (the owner) and she doesn't know where to purchase one for a home only the big industrial kind.. If you know or know someone who wants to sell one please let mew know! THANKS!!!

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

have you tried singer in bessemer? it is off the helena/beesemer exit in the winn dixie shopping center! also ebay has alot and you can usually catch a good deal!!

Jenn said...

I would try the internet. I have been thinking about getting one so let me know what you find. If I find something I will definitely let you know.

Granna said...

I am a blog hopper, so you don't know me- but I am also the proud owner of a Singer Futura Embroidery/Sewing Machine. I bought it at Ken's Sewing Center in Decatur. They also have an Internet site. Just Google it. The machine works with a computer. I love it! I do embroidery for the grandkids. The machine was about $700, I think. I also had to buy one piece of software that would allow me to turn any font into a design. It was about $150. The Futura gets good marks on most sites.