August 28, 2007

Happy 31st Birthday I LOVE U !!!


Today is Chris' 31st Birthday and he is out of town in Tupelo Mississippi ugh!!! He will be home on Friday & Colby & I cant wait until he gets home. We are hardly ever apart from each other unless we are at work or school, so it was hard for him to leave and be gone this week. When he left I cried =( and when I picked Colby up from school yesterday Chris had called my cell and left us a message and my poor baby started to cry and he told me he misses his daddy =(... I am sure we will make it through week and we will be so glad when he gets hom on Friday. We are truly blessed to have a wonderful and loving husband & daddy who would do anything for us. I do not know what I would ever do without him he really is my prince charming and I love him with all of my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I love you & miss you baby!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

How stinking sweet are you guys. I know it is tough Chris used to have to do it all of the time so I know what you are going through. At least you do get to see him after work normally you could be like me and never get to see him. If you guys get bored come by and visit with us...We love you guys,,,Christie

Jenn said...

You guys are too sweet. I was telling Christie after Chris' surprise party how happy you guys seem. It is awesome to see a couple like you guys. Colby is so fortunate to have you two as parents. Tell CHIS :) I said "Happy Birthday". We all need to get together again soon.

Kim said...

So sweet! I hope yall are having a great weekend!