August 1, 2007

Happy 56th Birthday Daddy!!


So far today has been a really hard day for our family and it is still early. Today my dad would have turned 56 if he were still here with us, but I am sure he is living it up and having the best birthday he has ever had in Heaven but I just wish he was here so we could celebrate together. Please pray for our family today and in the next few week as Aug. 14th is coming really fast. This time last year we were sitting in the hospital for his birthday and he was really sick but still would smile that Beautiful smile when I said Happy Birthday & I Love You about 900 times. I remember asking him if he felt any older and he would smile & say no. It seems like yesterday that our lives started to change when we realized that was the last birthday we would have with him and he would have to spend it in the hospital. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY, I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

We share the same birthday. Happy Birthday Lamar!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

I dont know the words to say, but i am thinking about you and love you and your family very much, you are in my prayers.

Kerry,Shane and Mims said...

Hey-Nicole. I just realized who you were after you commented on mims blog. I am thinking about you too. He is getting so old(Colby!) Time sure does fly.

Christie said...

Nichole I am thinking of you as always. I hope that the week is getting easier for you but I know that this month is going to be a tough one for you. I hope that everything goes well at court. Talk to you soon. Love you Christie

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

thinking and praying for your family!!