January 9, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary Baby!!!!


Sunday was our 9th anniversary for Chris and I. We have been together for 11 years in February and they are the best years of my life.. Time really has flown by over the last few years. I am so blessed to have the best Husband and Father anyone could ever ask for. He has been my ROCK throughout all of these years. I cant imagine what my life would be without him in it. I am so happy for the past 9 wonderful years of marriage and look forward to growing old together!! Happy 9th Anniversary Baby! I love you more than you know!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE HAPPY. I CANT BELEIVE THAT IT HAS BEEN THAT LONG. WE WILL ALL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOON AND DO SOMETHING IT HAS BEEN A WHILE. I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFUL ANNIVERSARY. LOVE YOU CHRISTIE

Jenn said...

WOW! Happy anniversary! You guys are so cute together.

Stephanie Drew said...

congrats!