April 4, 2008

Colbyy's Birthday Cake!


How cute did this cake turn out?? We loved it and could not have asked for a better one. My friend Tammy Pickens and her friend made it for me (well for Colby) and they did a awesome job it was YUMMY!!!! When I called to ask her if she would make it I told her his theme was Soccer & Basketball and told her to do WHATEVER she could. She called me back and said well I have thought about his cake and what about this, which was a very good one, then on Friday when I called her she said well I changed my mind!! We are going to do a sheet cake and have a Soccerball with grass on one side of it and on the other a Basketball with a hoop. Thank you soooo much Tammy for making his cake. Everyone was saying how cute it was so tell Michael not to be made at me b/c I told people you made it..... lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments: