June 2, 2008

Lock 17


I have lived in this area for most of my life I have NEVER drove down to Lock 17 I have been by boat but that was many many years ago so Chris, Colby & I drove down to check it out. Years ago it was not really for the family but it is really nice now. The camping sites were actually nice and they have really cleaned it up. We had a good time just the 3 of us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Landrum Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I've always heard about Lock 17, but I've never been. I didn't know it was a campground.
My camera is a Canon Rebel XT. I love it and it is worth every penny! We got it for Christmas a couple of years ago.

Crystal said...

We went down to Lock 17 last year and also had a great time
looks like you guys did to maybe we can all get together and go sometime Ryan my stepson is here for the summer and would enjoy it