August 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

2 years ago today I got a phone call for the ex step mom saying that they were taking my dad the the ER again that he was not feeling good at all. I was at work and called my hubby of course and told him what was going on and that I was going to call my mom and get her to pick Nat up and bring her to my office so she could go with me up there. You know how ER's are all you do is wait forever!! When we got to the hospital you could tell he was really sick, but he did give me that Big beautiful smile when we came in the door. We didn't wait long before we were called back and he was hooked up to all of those machines and we were told they were trying to get him a room on the 9th floor but we had to wait so the gave him some pain med. and he felt a little better. He was so depressed and looked so pitiful. When we finally got him to his room Nat & I went to the gift shop and got him a little birthday prize from all of us (Chris, Nat, Colby & myself) and of course a few cards. Little did we know that would be his last Birthday here with us.
I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!! I hope you have a HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nichole,
It was good to hear from you. I think we had a math class together at some point in school. Your little boy is precious. I hate to hear that about your dad. Another book that is good is When God doesn't make sense by James Dobson. Keep in Touch.

Lindsay