August 28, 2008

Colby's ist day of 4th Grade!!!

Yes I only got 1 picture of him his 1st day and I was very lucky to get that. He did not want me to take his picture that day for anything... Can you tell??? Our baby is not a baby anymore, he is getting so big. Chris & I both took him to school his first day and he said "Mommy you can go ahead and give me a kiss if you want to". We were not even out of the driveway yet!!!!! I said "are you embarrassed to give me a kiss when we get to school or something"?? he said "well no I just thought you could go ahead and give me one now b/c I know you have to hurry to work"... Little stinker was trying to be nice about it but he didn't want his friends to see me giving him a kiss. Little stinker!!! He did end up giving me a kiss before he went into the school. His teacher is Mrs. Ragland and she is soooo sweet and we are very grateful he got in her class this year. He had a great day so I pray that this year goes well for him and he enjoys himself this school year and learns lots of things.

1 comment:

Stephanie Drew said...

wow he's really growing up! you've done a great job, he seems like an amazing kid!