October 9, 2008

Please pray!!


As most of you have read we found out back in May the Chris' Paw-Paw Carr had cancer in his liver & lungs and they gave him 3 months to a year to live. On Tuesday night Colby had a soccer game and Chris got the "you need to come now" call so we got Colby out of the game and headed to Warrior and when we got there he was still holding on. I really think he was waiting on us to get there because about 2 seconds after Colby kissed him he passed away. All of the family was in the bedroom with him and telling him it was okay and that we would all be fine and that we would take car of Maw-Maw for him. We miss him so much and it is going to be hard for everyone so please keep all of us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

So sorry to hear about your families loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

I'm so sorry Nichole. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Chris and Karrie said...

Hey Nichole! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We will be praying for you and your family. Love you! Karrie