January 6, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary!!


Well today is the day! Chris & I have been married for 10 years today!!
I am proud of how much we have grown together as husband & wife, as parents & as a family. He makes me complete and if I didn't have him I wouldn't have anything! Today I told him how much I loved him and what a wonderful hubby he was and how I fell in love with him when I first met him 12 years ago (like he didn't know that) and that I love him more now than I did then. I told him to just think 20 more years will have flown by and we will be married 30 years! I cant wait to grow old with my loving hubby!

He is my world and I love him very much!
HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY BABY!

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

sweet, happy anniversary!!!!

our anniv. is thursday!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!