March 31, 2009

Colby's 10th Birthday Party!!



Here are a few pictures of Colby 10th Birthday Party!! I was worried to death that it was going to be raining but thank goodness it turned out to be really pretty outside so of course all of the kids got to play around outside. Colby had a great party and of course all he asked for was MONEY and he got A LOT of it!! He wanted money so he could go and buy a Nintendo DS and a new game!! Of course after the party we went straight to Wal-Mart b/c you know that money was burning a hole in his pocket!!! He ended up getting the DS & game he wanted and the game came with a case for the DS so that was great. He even bought more Bakugan (like he needs anymore of those things) and still had money left but he said he was going to wait until he got more money before he bought anything else.. We are very blessed to have such a great kid!!

Oh Friday night after his Soccer game I said Colby in a few hours you would be 10!! He said "Momma I want be 10 until tomorrow"!! Like I was CRAZY! I said yes you are right but it will be tomorrow at 12:00 a.m. and you were born at 12:06 a.m. so you will be 10 at 12:06.. Well we were still up and I said Happy Birthday and all I got was oh thanks Momma! When Chris came upstairs about 10 minutes later he said Daddy guess what I am 10 now and had a big grin on his face!!

2 comments:

April Dobbs Price said...

LOVE that cake! That's awesome!
The B'day card poster (w/the dollars) cracks me up!

April Dobbs Price said...

Wait . . . you made that cake???? You did a really good job on it!!!!