Okay so were are finally finished with our kitchen and we LOVE it!! The only thing left to do is to replace the electrical cover (I think we have 3) and get new lighting and we will be all done!!! I am very proud of my Hubby for everything he has done. And a special thanks to Big Daddy, Coy & Cody for helping with the counter tops.. It took us forever to decide on what the back splash was going to be done in and we almost did tile but I like this much better. I took a close up picture of it and it is really cool and no one will have one like our b/c it was special made just for us!!! The brown shelf with tile top turned out really cool as well. It is big enough to put stuff on top of it like your salt & pepper shakers or something like that. Anyway enjoy!

4 comments:
Yahoo, it's finished!
Looks Good!
Looks Great!!!
Looks great, check out my blog, I gave you an award.
I really like the backsplash too! You guys did a great job. It's always better to do it yourself, you appreciate more! Thanks for the award!
Post a Comment