July 31, 2009
My last day :(
OK so most of you know that I work for the County.. If you have watched the news or have read the newspaper you know about all of the CRAZY things that have been going on. We had all been cut back to 32 hours a week which I didn't like when I got my paycheck but as of today I along with 83 other people that work in my office are on Administrative Leave Without Pay until September 12 hopefully. When my boss told me on Monday I was one of the ones that would be on ALWOP I was OK until I walked out of his office and into mine and all the tears started to fall I could not hold them in!!!!! When I called Chris I was balling and he told me that everything would be OK and that we would make it. I worked the rest of this week and when I left Thursday I was really sad. I said goodbye to everyone and it took all I had not to fall apart!!! I called Chris as soon as I got into my car and he made me fell so much better just to hear him tell me again it will be OK he is truly my ROCK!! Pray that the Commissioners and the Legislatures can works things out b/c they are not loosing a dime they still get that BIG paycheck every 2 weeks while we don't. Pray for my family as well as all of the other County employees that are on ALWOP and that we all will return in September...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My prayers are with you.
Hey Hun!
I'm praying with you and for you. My dad was part of the cut too! I know that several people have been standing out at intersections and such, handing out phone numbers for the legislator's and such - so that communities can call. Chris is such a good man and he'll do everything in his power to make sure yall are okay! Try to enjoy this time with Colby! Everything will be okay! I Love You!!
Post a Comment