August 18, 2009

Our 5th Grader!

OMG how time flies!!! Our little one is a big 5th Grader!!!!!!!!!! This is his last year at the Elementary School and will move up to the Middle School next year UGH! I cant believe how grown up he is.. But of course he will ALWAYS be Mommy's baby! (I just cant say it around his friends)!! These are the 1st 2 days of school on the 2nd day he was rocking the fow hawk!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Goldilocks said...

I like the new do! I can't imagine Kylie and Lucie in the 5th grade. It feels like that is forever away but I know it will be here in the blink of an eye.

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

What the heck, he should be in 3rd grade.

Shelli Brown said...

Oh my word....he is getting so big! He is a cutie!