September 28, 2009

We all need a little prayer!

So most of you know I am STILL laid off of work. I am supposed to go back Oct. 10th but I have not gotten an official letter telling me I can return then. I have also heard that we could go back on the 17th and that we will only work 32 hrs. not 40! But hey 32 is better than nothing at all.. Also today we found out that Chris is being laid off from his job!! I sucks that the both of us will be unemployed right now.. What is this world coming to??? Our politicians are running this country down the drain! UGH I get so frustrated watching the news and hearing the Commissioner and other politicians LYING all the time and nothing being done! Anyway sorry I got sort of carried away, I am sure you understand why! Please just say a prayer for us right now. I know things are in God's hand and things happen for a reason and they always turn out just fine but it is just hard to see the correct path right this minute.

6 comments:

Shelli Brown said...

Oh no I am so sorry. I will be praying for yall. We loved spending time with yall yesterday too. I love Colby...he is sooo funny. We will have to do it again soon. I wish they were closer in age I guess I should have started earlier or maybe you need to have another one with me next time :) Love you!

Stanley Family said...

I will be praying for y'all!

Jenn said...

You guys are definitely in our prayers.

April Dobbs Price said...

I'll be praying for yall hun! God does have a plan and he will take care of yall!
We love yall!
Jonathan & April

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

nichole, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you. I am always here for you, always...The economy is horrible, we are worried about Stevies job also, he is working 32 hours a week. Like you said something is better than nothing. I love you sis..

Anonymous said...

Nichole, just keep praying and going to church and things will work out. I just had to go back to work because Chad can't find one. It's tough out there but, he will provide!