March 4, 2010

A little behind!

We are just a little behind on blogging but we have been running like crazy since wrestling season began!! We will have a couple of weeks to slow down b/c Wrestling season is over but Soccer season is about to begin... I have some pictures to post of both the boys wrestling and pictures form the party.. Most of you may or may not know that Alex is no longer living with us as of 2/23 but with family. It was a VERY HARD decision that we had to make and we miss him like crazy. But we know that this is the best thing for Alex, Colby, Chris & myself! Don't get me wrong it was one of the hardest decisions and thing we have ever done! When we were leaving Colby gave him a big hug and told him he loved him then Chris gave him a hug and got choked up and of course it was all over for me when I saw how upset Chris was! When I gave him a hug I tried not to cry b/c I didn't want him to be sad but of course I started to cry and he looked up at me and said"Mommy don't cry" he had tears in his eyes and I lost it!! We said bye and that we loved him and told him to read his letter we wrote him when he wanted to. We just told him that he can call or come and stay with us whenever he wanted to and that we loved him very much and to be a good boy for Mrs. Melody. we spent the rest of the day with Colby and we were all pretty down in the dumps but we know that GOd has a plan for all of us and we know that we did what we could do for him. We do not have 1 single regret for taking him in and treating him like he was our own and we hope and pray that when he gets older he will realize that we did what we could and that we love him! As we were riding down the road I called Chris' mom and was telling her about it and I was crying and she asked how Colby was and I told her pretty good and I looked in the back seat and he had big tears flowing down his little face and it broke my heart.. But things are getting back to normal at the Carr house and I know things will continue to get better from hear on out. We did see him on Sunday for about 1 hour and they go to play outside and have a little fun so that was good.



This past Friday was Millie's (Chris' sister) 18th birthday!!! When we picked Colby up from school we went to her house to give her a birthday card and spend a little time with her and it was great! I cant believe that she is 18 my goodness she has changed and grown up into this BEAUTIFUL young lady!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIL we love you very very much!!!



We a lot of things coming up soon.. We are going to the mountains during spring break with Misty, Jerry & Hunter, Colby's 11th birthday is the next week and soccer starts!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: