January 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!

Happy Anniversary Baby!!  I cant believe it has been 12 years already.  Time sure does fly by and I could not be more happier with anyone other than you.  You make my life complete and I am so proud to be called your wife.  You are the most amazing, giving, caring, loving, wonderful man I have ever met plus more. I have to be the luckiest woman in the world. I love you more today then I did the day we 1st met....  I love you with all my heart...
I LOVE YOU BABY, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!

5 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Goldilocks said...

Happy Anniversary!

Stanley Family said...

Happy Anniversary Chris and Nichole!!!

The Coleman Family said...

Well I see that I am way late..but Happy Anniversary..ya'll are so sweet! Thanks for the comment..Maddie hasn't quite figured out the 4-wheeler but it won't be long! She is such a mess!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

Happy Anniversary