Ok... SO as you can see in these pictures this is a ledge that leads to a window and under us is NOTHING but steps that lead downstairs.. Why they put this ledge there, i have no idea besides they wanted someone like all of us to walk on it to get a picture by the window.. This was one of the first things that the "boys" did.. On the last night there Chris & Colby finally talked me into waling to the window to take a few pictures. At first I thought no big deal I can do it but by the time I got half way there I was scared to death I was going to fall... When you are looking down from that high (about 20 feet) it looks like a
loooong way down. As you can tell I was holding on for dear life to the window seal and then to the wall and by the time I got back to the end my heart was beating 1000 miles an hour.

1 comment:
love the pictures
Post a Comment