Please be praying for our family. Mom passed away on Wednesday Aug.24th after being n the hospital since Aug.9th. Her funeral will be on Saturday @ Pattersons-Forest Grove. Visitation will b tomorrow from 10-12 and the funeral service will b @ 12:00.. Thank u for all of your prayers. Love Chris, Nichole, Colby n Nat
6 comments:
I am so sorry. I will be lifting up you and your family with lots of prayers.
This just breaks my heart! I am praying very hard for you and your family! I am so very sorry!
I can't begin to imagine what you, your sister and the rest of your family are going through. I am so very sorry! Ya'll are in my prayers!
I am so sorry about your mom Nichole. I have been praying for you and your sweet family. I hope God wraps his arms around you and gives you comfort in knowing she is in a better place than we are. Lots and lots of prayers for you.
So sorry to read this,but I know you know she is in a better place with no more pain and suffering. Lifting your family up during this time!
Nichole, I am so sorry for your loss! You & Natalie are in my prayers!
Post a Comment