June 18, 2007
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY CHRIS & DADDY
I hope everyone had a good Father's Day yesterday! When we all got up Colby gave Chris his card he made him(he already got his present Saturday), I will have to take a picture of it and post it. He was so proud of what he had done, he had drawn 2 dogs one was Chief and the other was Baby on the front of it and on the inside he had drawn 1 dog and wrote I Love You Daddy Happy Father's Day! Chris told him that, that was the best card he ever got. I asked Colby the other day if he wanted to pick a card of for Chris and he told me he was making him one.. When we got ready we went to church which was a very emotional sermon for all of us, before the service starts Bro. Jimmy always asks you to come to the alter if you need to pray about anything or anything so Chris, Nat & I went and to say the least we were overwhelmed with emotion. When we got back to our seats they began to sign a song and I looked down beside me where Colby was and he had his hands on his face and he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said he missed his Pop. My heart sank, our poor baby was so upset, he has had a rough year with everything that has happened. We miss my dad alot and it doesn't seem to get any better, sometimes I have to ask myself will things ever get any better? I am hoping and praying that all of the EXTRA crap our family has to deal with will go away very soon, maybe they will move. We probably wouldn't be so lucky! Anyway sorry about being kinda ugly but hey sometime you just have to say it like it is. I want to that everyone of you who have prayed for our family and who think about us on days like this, and thank you to all of our friends who have been there for us when we need you we really appreciate it and love all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
tell chris that sophie missed her daddy on fathers day. HEHE
Well you know that we love you and I am here for you when you need anything. I know that this Father's Day was rough but know that your dad is looking down and smiling on you and your family. I love you ,Christie
Colby is so sweet and I know you and Chris are so proud to be his parents. I am sorry that this Father's Day was so difficult for your family, but your Daddy will always be with you in your heart and in your memories. Your family is in my prayers.
Post a Comment