July 11, 2007

Please pray for our family!

We got new yesterday that my Great-Aunt (Ollie) was admitted into the hospital. She has not been herself for a while now and when she went back to the Dr. he admitted her right away. She is in her 80's and she is so frail right now, she would or I should say could only drink 3 yes 3 Ensure a day!!!! They have her on a IV so I hope and pray that will help her regain her strength. She has had alot of problems lately and they don't know what is wrong right now. They did alot of tests and drew blood yesterday and we should find out something today. Please just pray that God takes care of her, our family has been threw so much in the past 3 years with my dad struggling with cancer and passing last August we just need all the prayer we can get especially her. Thank you !~!

4 comments:

Stanley Family said...

You have such a beautiful family and I am so sorry about your Dad. It seems like you were really close so I can't imagine the pain you go through not having him here. Colby seems like such a sweet kid and if he is not already driving the girls crazy, he will soon. It was good to talk to you and thanks for the comment.

Christie said...

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and you know if you need anything all you have to do is call.

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

I am praying for your family and your Aunt. If you need anything Nichole I am just a phone call away. I love you.

BRAD & SHELLY MAY said...

you can count on my prayers