July 16, 2007

When it rains it pours!!!!!

They have always said when it rains it pours and it is pouring for my family!!! I just want to give a little update on our family. On Friday we did find out that my Aunt Ollie has Acute Leukemia, but it is not as aggressive as they thought. I don't know really if that is good news or not, they said that about my dad to and he died. She will have Chemo on Friday at 9:00. I have no idea how she can even handle Chemo but they say miracles do happen.. And to top it off my mom's mom (Grandmother) is really sick. My aunt Janice called my mom yesterday and said that we needed to come over today and see her b/c she was not real sure how much longer she would be here. I keep telling myself it cant get any worse, but goodness... I keep trying to stay positive but right now my life stinks (well this part does), I am so scared we are going to loose 2 more people we love. I am so greatful to have a wonderful family that sticks together through thick & thin!!So PLEASE keep my family in your prayers right now we really need it. And thank you for all the prayers we have already had just keep praying...

1 comment:

The Pickens Family said...

We're praying for you and your family. He'll see you to the other side of this... the sun will come out soon!

Tammy