August 15, 2007

My Flowers!!!


Yesterday was a very hard day for me but LOOK at what I got!!! My BEST friend Christie sent these to me at work yesterday. When the flowers were delivered I was wondering who sent them to me at first of course I though it was my hubby but it was Christie! This is what the card said:
" I know that today is rough but, remember we are here for you. All you need is friendship and love and you can make it through most anything. He may be gone but never forgotten."
And yes I cried again!!!!! I am so lucky to have such a great set of friends who understand what we are going through and that love us.

Christie Chris & my babies -Thank you sooooo very much for these they are BEAUTIFUL, I love yall!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

You know we love you guys to. Hope that today is a better day....