
Yesterday was my birthday and when Colby got up he told me Happy Birthday, but when he & I were getting ready to leave for school and work he told me to wait a minute b/c he had me a present!! I knew that he & Chris had not been anyplace to get me anything b/c we were doing something this weekend so I was wondering what he had for me. I went into the kitchen to clean up from breakfast and he came in and told me to close my eyes and turn around so I did and he said ok mommy Happy Birthday and gave me a big hug and kiss & told me he loved me and this is what was on the table. If any of you know my child he LOVES animals and he gave me all of his stuffed animals for my birthday!! How sweet was that to give all of his animals to his mommy for her birthday!!! This was the best birthday present I have ever gotten.
3 comments:
happy late b'day! i hope you had a great b'day!
That was very sweet of Colby! Happy belated birthday!!!
How sweet is that! Happy B'day!!
Post a Comment