Here are a few pictures from some of Colby's Soccer games. The girl in the picture with Colby is my cousin Tiffany she lives in PG and came to the game last night to watch Colby play. His team is called the Black Mambas!!! We have had 3 games and 1 practice game so far, 2 games against the other Hueytown teams and 1 game against Pleasant Grove and the practice game was against the Hueytown Travel team and guess what???? We won all of the games!! Our practice game was against the travel team we beat them 1-0 and did I mention they are all older kids and they have all played alot longer than our kids and we still beat them!!! Our first real game we won 6-0, our second we won 3-1 and the game last night against PG we won 3-0.... So far our season is going good I hope our boys and girls continue to keep it up. Go Black Mambas!!!
September 26, 2007
Soccer Pictures
Here are a few pictures from some of Colby's Soccer games. The girl in the picture with Colby is my cousin Tiffany she lives in PG and came to the game last night to watch Colby play. His team is called the Black Mambas!!! We have had 3 games and 1 practice game so far, 2 games against the other Hueytown teams and 1 game against Pleasant Grove and the practice game was against the Hueytown Travel team and guess what???? We won all of the games!! Our practice game was against the travel team we beat them 1-0 and did I mention they are all older kids and they have all played alot longer than our kids and we still beat them!!! Our first real game we won 6-0, our second we won 3-1 and the game last night against PG we won 3-0.... So far our season is going good I hope our boys and girls continue to keep it up. Go Black Mambas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
go colby and the black mambas
Nichole,
Thanks for the comment on our blog. I look at your blog all the time. I wasn't sure if you'd know who I was if I commented. Your little boy is such a cutie! I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment