
I had sent out a e-mail to alot of my friends and found out that most of you didn't get it so I decided I would post it and maybe then everyone would get it. Anyway I have just started selling Home Interiors and would love for you to come my house for my OPEN HOUSE HOME INTERIORS PARTY OCTOBER 20, 2007 @ 3:00! You will get a chance to see a few items that I will be selling and if you like what you see you can purchase it and get it delivered to your house in a few days! There are a lot of new things that I am sure you will LOVE I know I do! This month ONLY we are having something called the Anniversary Red Rose Event where you can get 30% off of select framed art & mirrors...
And you can also set up a Hostess party of your own and get Free Stuff. . If you place a $30.00 or more retail order you can enjoy a one-year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. I also have books if you are not able to come all you have to do is place your order over the phone or by e-mail. You can also bring someone with you if you would like. I am so very excited to be having this and starting my new business with Home Interiors...
If you would like to come e-mail me at carrn@jccal.org or you can call me at 617-9288 to get directions. I hope you can come.
And you can also set up a Hostess party of your own and get Free Stuff. . If you place a $30.00 or more retail order you can enjoy a one-year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. I also have books if you are not able to come all you have to do is place your order over the phone or by e-mail. You can also bring someone with you if you would like. I am so very excited to be having this and starting my new business with Home Interiors...
If you would like to come e-mail me at carrn@jccal.org or you can call me at 617-9288 to get directions. I hope you can come.
No comments:
Post a Comment