September 19, 2007

Thank you Jen!

Thanks to Jen I now have such a CUTE blog header if I do say so myself. The picture is one of my most favorite of us at the beach. Thank you again Jen!!

3 comments:

The Rice Family said...

i dont really know you but i do look at your blog so i hope you dont mind. i love your blog header it is too cute! i am gonna ask jenn how to do that. i hope your family is doing much better. i did say a little prayer for you and your family. i knew your dad from iron works. hope things are going good for you. i saw you at open house the other night and i was gonna introduce myself to you but i never got a chance anyways your son is too cute! talk to ya later

heather

Kim said...

Love the new header! Looks great! Your family has been in our prayers; hope Chris is feeling much better.

The Lane's said...

I like the new header! I am also glad all worked out with Chris. I pray that he is feeling better now! Your family is precious!