September 18, 2007
Thank you !!!! =)
OMG where do I even begin??? I don't think my wonderful hubby has ever scared me that bad since we have been together these past 1o years... I want to thank everyone who was praying for our family, I truly believe that prayer works because it did on Thursday. If you don't know, Chris called me at work on Thursday and told me he was going to go to the Dr. b/c he wasn't feeling well and when he called me back he told me that the Dr. told him he was having a Heart Attack!! I about had one when he told me. All I could think of was Oh God please don't let this happen to us, I need my husband and Colby needs his daddy. I immediately started praying. I got to UAB before he did and I had to wait! I think that was the longest 15 minutes of my life. When I finally got to see him he was scared to death and so was I. When we finally got the results back from all of the tests we found out he did not have a heart attack, but that he is suffering from a condition called angina. Angina is chest pain that occurs when your heart muscle doesn't get enough blood. The Doctor only came in his room once, yes once and that was when he got there so we were told by the nurse that he needed to take it easy for the next few days and to go to his Primary Dr. in 2 days. We ended up going to Dr. Mize Friday afternoon and had more tests done and he told Chris to take it easy and that he had to quite smoking (which he got medication from Dr. Mize the week before)exercise,don't eat alot of red meat and not to eat out alot.!!! He is feeling much better, all I can say is THANK YOU GOD, thank you CHRIS & CHRISTIE for EVERYTHING you both did you are truly the best friends anyone could wish for. =) Also I want to thank everyone else that was praying for Chris & our family. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad to hear he is feeling much better.
I am glad it wasn't as serious as what was first thought! I know even being diagnosed with Angina is scary enough. I work for Cardiovascular Associates and we have 28 Physicians located at Brookwood and Trinity. If he needs to follow up with a Cardiologist, let me know and I will be glad to refer him to one of our doctors.
I am so glad everything is ok, you better take good care of my babys daddy, hehe. I love you all so much.
Post a Comment