October 20, 2007

PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

Last night my Grandmother passed away. She was in the hospital about a month ago and was sent home and has just gotten worse. My mom & I were talking last night and I told her that Chris, Colby & I were going to go and see her after church on Sunday and my mom told that she really didn't even wake up much during the time she had went to see her yesterday and that she was not doing good that it was just a matter of time. Well I didn't think that it would be this soon I really wanted to go and see her one last time and I feel so bad that I didn't just take the time and go yesterday. When my cousin Eric called last night my heart just stopped, I knew why he was calling. I was in Colby's room with him playing and my mom asked me to come here and when I got to the room she was in she was crying. Colby came in the room and said Mommy why are you crying?? I had to tell him that Grandmother had gone to Heaven with Pop and he started to cry my poor baby said Mommy she was so nice to me. My heart broke when he said that. Our family has been through so much these past few years with my dad being sick and passing away now my Grandmother and to top it all off my Aunt Ollie that has a blood disease now it has turned into Acute Leukemia and Hospice has been called to her house. My gosh I didn't think things could get any worse for our family but of course it has. My heart is completely BROKEN right now!!!! I miss my dad more than anything in to he world and now my grandmother is gone to.... I know that they are in a better place but I want them both here and I want Ollie to stay here and get better. UGH!!! Please pray for all of our strength during this time and pray for my mom she is really upset.

6 comments:

Landrum Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Jenn said...

I am so sorry for your loss. We will definitely continue to keep you family in our prayers.

The Rice Family said...

so sorry to hear about your grandmother. i know this must be a hard time for you and your family. i will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers. just remember phil: 4:13 i can do all things through christ which strengthens me.

Christie said...

I know that you are having a tought time right now but things will get better. There is always a silver lining. We love you guys and will be praying for you. Love, Christie

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

so sorry to hear about your grandmother. we are praying for you all.

The Lane's said...

Please know that your family is in our prayers!