October 24, 2007
When it rains it REALLY POORS!!!!!!
Most of you know that my Aunt Ollie has been sick for a while and that we all found out last Tuesday that the Blood Disorder she had did turn into Acute Leukemia, well last night I got that call that I really didn't need from Chris. My cousin Kristy's husband Shane called him and when Chris answered the phone he said please tell me you don't have any bad news.... Well he did have bad news! My Aunt Ollie passed away last night. PLEASE PLEASE pray for my whole family, pray that we will have the strength to get through another loss. Our family has been through enough and I am ready for something positive to happen NOW! My Nana is acting kinda funny about everything and I am really concerned about her. Her, Ollie & Ollie's boyfriend W.A. have spent so much time together for the past 20 or so years they went everywhere together. They If they didn't go to lunch everyday they fixed lunch at Nana's. I know that it is really going to be hard for my Nana. Also please pray for W.A. he is our family and we love him very much and he took such good care of Ollie and they were the perfect pair and pray for my Aunt Kathy she is such a strong and wonderful person. The funeral will be tomorrow so keep us in your prayers as we go to another funeral of someone special to us in 1 week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so very sorry. I can't imagine what your family is going through. Just take comfort in the fact that they are no longer hurting and are in a much better place now. You and your family are always in our prayers.
I am praying for comfort and peace for you and your family during this time.
Stephanie
definitely praying for your family.
Post a Comment