Here are all of the babies! I cant believe they are already 2 weeks old they are getting so big. They have just started to open their eyes as of yesterday and look how cute they are...
Hey Nichole!! These puppies are so cute...I want one!!! :) Did ya breed them? I'm glad you found my blog, b/c I have a hard time finding people on here. I can add you to mine and keep up with you. I haven't figured out alot of stuff on here yet. By the way, how do you create a collage on here?
2 comments:
Hey Nichole!! These puppies are so cute...I want one!!! :) Did ya breed them? I'm glad you found my blog, b/c I have a hard time finding people on here. I can add you to mine and keep up with you. I haven't figured out alot of stuff on here yet. By the way, how do you create a collage on here?
they are adorable!! i just wish they stayed so small! our lab is already huge and he's only 5 months old!
Post a Comment