April 16, 2008

WE WON!!!


We played Gardendale on Sunday and won 4-0!! All of the kids did so well that Gardendale couldn't even come close to scoring a goal... Colby ended up playing Striker and not Goalie which was fine with him. We had told him a few weeks ago that if he stopped a ball from going in the goal we would give him a quarter for each time but if he let one get by him he would have to give it back, and if he scored a goal he would get $5.00 for each goal. Well I believe that worked b/c guess who scored a goal??? COLBY!!!! We are so proud of him he did a great job. I do believe just a little bribing worked!! lol
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris and Karrie said...

Hey Nichole! Wow, your little boy is such a cutie. Isn't it so much fun being a mom? I love it.

Looking forward to keeping up with your blog. Love you! Karrie