July 4, 2008

What a week.

This week has been sooo stressful and Crazy!!!! Omg!! We have worried like crazy and have been excited all in one if that is possible. As of Friday we are now Official HOME OWNERS!!!!!!! We have had problems with buying the house I grew up in as most of you know. Anyway we are now the owners of our house and we are so very excited about moving on with our lives and finally putting everything behind us . Plus we are leaving to go to the BEACH in the morning for a week!!! We cant wait, we are ready to just relax and do nothing but have fun and have no worries!! What a week we have had but in the end it all paid off . We are thankful for everything we have. God is good!!!
I hope everyone has a great week and you know I will have lots of pictures of our beach trip to share with you when we get back.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats on the house and hope you guys have a fun and safe trip. Can't wait to see all the pics.

Christie said...

Glad that you can put all of that behind you now. I know that it has been worrying you. Have a great trip and have some fun for me.