April 23, 2010

Just waiting!!

Mom's Oncology Dr. came by and told us that they wouldn't have the results until Monday from the biopsy they did yesterday.  They did take her lympth node out and the Surgeon said it was hard to get to b/c it was behind her collar bone so she is a little swollen from that.  The also placed her port, did a chest x-ray and another CT scan.  He said her liver was fine from the CT scan so that is a blessing if I didn't say in the last post the MRI was clear so that is a blessing also!!  WOOHOO!! Dr. Lasker said he didn't see any reason for her to stay in the hospital over the weekend but he needed to talk with the other doctors to see what they thought.  If Dr. Rollins says it is ok for her to go home we are leaving the hospital today and will go back to Dr. Lasker's office Monday @ 9:00 for the results.  She had to go down to radiology to get a bone density test done and should be back in about 30 minutes so Nat & I are just  WAITING!!!  We are all soooo tired of waiting on things we are so ready to get to the next step and get it done...  Thank you all for your prayers and continue to pray the God will heal her b/c HE is in control!! Just keep us all in your prayers.  As soon as we find out something I will let everyone know something!!

Another reason i am ready to get home is b/c I have not seen my boys since Wed. morning when they left for Camp Cosby and I am so ready to see them.  I have talked to them a million times but we have never I mean NEVER been away from each other this long and OMG I miss them so much!!  Colby has another soccer game tonight at 7 and I really hope we get out of here b/c I HATE missing my baby's games!    Again thanks for all of your prayers and just continue to pray!  We love you all!

No comments: