Yesterday was our baby's 1st day of 6th Grade!! OMG I cant believe that he is at the middle school this year. He has grown up way to fast for me I wish I could slow it all down goodness before we know it he will be graduating from high school.
Thanks for my comment! I am glad we are all in church now too...it is right where we need to be! I want to thank you for coming up to comfort me when Allison and I were praying at church! I really didn't know what to expect when we walked up there...but even with all of the things going on in your life right now you came up there for us:)! That meant alot! Praying for your mom today! I know that God is watching over you all!
1 comment:
Thanks for my comment! I am glad we are all in church now too...it is right where we need to be! I want to thank you for coming up to comfort me when Allison and I were praying at church! I really didn't know what to expect when we walked up there...but even with all of the things going on in your life right now you came up there for us:)! That meant alot! Praying for your mom today! I know that God is watching over you all!
Post a Comment