August 18, 2010

Mom's CT Scan was................................

CLEAR!!!!!!!! Yes I said CLEAR!!
Mom was suppose to have chemo this week but her hematocrit levels were down to 22 so no chemo and she had to have 2 units of blood but she did have her CT scan yesterday @ 8:00 but she went home after it b/c they told her that she would not be seeing Dr. Lasker and if the CT results came back he would call her.  Well around 11:00 my phone rang and it was Johnetta (one of the nurses) saying my mom was scheduled to see the Dr. to come up there @ 1:00...  Well they didnt have her chart from Radiology yet so Johnetta went and got it and gave it to Dr. Lasker and he looked over it for a few minutes and closed the chart looked at the both of us and said "Well girls, the scan is CLEAR!!! NO MORE CANCER IT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO... GOD IS GOOD!!!  She will still have the last 2 rounds of chemo which she will go next week Mon.-Thur. and some radiation just to be safe...  We are so greatful that we got good news yesterday and I am still in shock.  I want to thank each and every one that has been praying for our family. PRAYER WORKS!!

7 comments:

Stanley Family said...

That is WONDERFUL news! I will continue to keep your Mom and family in my prayers!

The Coleman Family said...

Oh I am so happy...I still have chills after reading this! God is so good!!!

Goldilocks said...

That is AMAZING I am so happy for you guys! May God continue to bless your family!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

God is good all the time:)!!!

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Thank you Nichole!! It was so much fun! My friend Melissa found her on facebook. I can get it to you if you want it.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Nichole, that website is www.waywardwhimsy.blogspot.com. Her name is Bethany and she is so sweet!

The Johnsons said...

God is good! So happy for you and your family!